GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Valve Body, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > 4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission > Page 5444
10. Tighten the bolts from the center of the valve body working your way out in a spiral pattern to the outside edge.
Tighten the bolts to 814 Nm (610 lb ft).
11. Install the TCC PWM solenoid valve (396) and the solenoid retainer (395).
12. Snap the wiring harness in place on the valve body bolts. Ensure the harness loom tab is located under the transmission fluid pressure (TFP)
13. Install the wiring connectors to the electrical components (1-6) as indicated in the following list:
1. The manual shift detent lever with shaft position switch assembly
14. Install the transmission oil pan and filter. Refer to Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement (See: Service and Repair/Removal and
15. Lower the vehicle.
Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission/Transmission Fluid Check).
Note: It is recommended that transmission adaptive pressure (TAP) information be reset.
Resetting the TAP values using a scan tool will erase all learned values in all cells. As a result, the engine control module (ECM), powertrain
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|