GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Valve Body, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > 4L60-E/4L65-E/4L70-E - Automatic Transmission > Page 5447
5. Disconnect the internal wire harness from the transmission fluid pressure (TFP) manual valve position switch.
Note: Use care not to loose the 5 O-rings that are located between the TFP manual valve position switch and the valve body.
6. Remove the control valve body bolts (1) that retain the (TFP) manual valve position switch (2) to the control valve body.
9. Remove the lube oil pipe bolt (6) and retainer (7).
10. Remove the lube oil pipe (5).
Note: Keep the control valve body level when lowering it from the vehicle. This will prevent the loss of checkballs located in the transmission
12. Remove the remaining control valve body bolts.
The accumulator housing assembly (1)
The control valve assembly to the spacer plate gasket
The spacer plate
15. Remove the manual valve (1) from the control valve body.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|