GMC Workshop Manuals
Savana 3500 V8-4.8L (2009)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Differential Assembly > Pinion Flange, Differential > Component Information > Service and Repair > Drive Pinion Flange/Yoke and/or Oil Seal Replacement (8.6, 9.5 Inch Axles) > Page 5517
10. Align the reference marks and install the propeller shaft (3) to the pinion yoke (4).
For the one piece propeller shaft, refer to One-Piece Propeller Shaft Replacement (See: Drive/Propeller Shafts, Bearings and
For the 2 piece propeller shaft, refer to Two-Piece Propeller Shaft Replacement (See: Drive/Propeller Shafts, Bearings and
12. Install the rear brake calipers. Refer to Rear Brake Caliper Replacement (With Single Rear Wheel) (See: Brakes and Traction Control/Disc Brake
System/Brake Caliper/Service and Repair/Removal and Replacement/Rear Brake Caliper Replacement (With Single Rear Wheel))Rear Brake
13. Install the tire and wheel assemblies. Refer to Tire and Wheel Removal and Installation (See: Maintenance/Wheels and Tires/Service and Repair
14. Inspect and add axle lubricant to the axle housing, if necessary. Refer to Rear Axle Lubricant Level Inspection (8.6, 9.5 Inch Axle) (See: Fluid -
Differential/Service and Repair/Procedures/Rear Axle Lubricant Level Inspection (8.6, 9.5 Inch Axle))Rear Axle Lubricant Level Inspection
15. Remove the support and lower the vehicle.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|