Savana 3500 V8-6.6L DSL Turbo VIN 6 (2007)
Backup Light Bulb: Service and Repair
BACKUP LAMP BULB REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the screws the lens to the lamp assembly.
2. Remove the lens from the lamp assembly.
3. Gently push in on the bulb and turn the bulb 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
4. Remove the bulb from the socket.
1. Install the bulb to the socket.
2. Gently push in on the bulb and turn the bulb 1/4 turn clockwise.
3. Install the lens to the lamp assembly.
4. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice.
Install the screws in order to retain the lens to the lamp assembly.
Tighten the screws to 1.5 N.m (13 lb in).