Yukon Denali AWD V8-6.2L (2007)
Housing Assembly HVAC: Service and Repair
Auxiliary HVAC Module Replacement (Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade)
AUXILIARY HVAC MODULE REPLACEMENT (TAHOE/YUKON/ESCALADE)
J 39400-A Halogen Leak Detector
1. Recover the refrigerant from the A/C system. Refer to Refrigerant Recovery and Recharging. See: Service and Repair/Procedures/Refrigerant
Recovery and Recharging
2. Drain the engine coolant. Refer to Draining and Filling Cooling System (Vac-N-Fill).
3. Raise the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting.
4. Disconnect the heater lines (2, 3) from the auxiliary HVAC module at the underside of the vehicle.
5. Disconnect the air conditioning lines (4, 5) from the auxiliary HVAC module at the underside of the vehicle.
6. Remove the nuts (6) from the studs (1) that secure the auxiliary HVAC module to the underside of the vehicle.
7. Lower the vehicle.
8. Remove the right rear quarter trim panel.
9. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the Auxiliary HVAC module.