Yukon Denali AWD V8-6.2L (2007)
Low Pressure Sensor / Switch: Service and Repair
AIR CONDITIONING (A/C) LOW PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACEMENT
1. Disconnect the electrical connector from the A/C low pressure switch.
2. Remove the A/C low pressure switch from the accumulator.
3. Remove the O-ring and discard.
1. Install the new O-ring seal to the switch.
2. NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice.
Install the A/C low pressure switch to the accumulator.
Tighten the switch to 6 N.m (53 lb in).
3. Connect the electrical connector to the A/C low pressure switch.
4. Leak test the fittings of the components using the J 39400-A.