XK-8 Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L (AJ27) (2001)
2. Withdraw wiper arms from spindles.
1. Remove plastic cover from wiper arm securing nut.
2. Slacken but do not remove wiper arm securing nut.
3. Fit extractor 18G2 and ensuring that wiper and plenum cover are not damaged, release wiper arm from tapered spindle.
Remove extractor, remove wiper arm securing nut and lift wiper arm off spindle.
1. Fit wiper arm and blade.
Fit wiper arm and blade assembly onto spindle splines aligning blade to original position on windshield.
Fit wiper arm securing nut.
Supporting the wiper arm, carefully tighten the securing nut to press arm on to tapered splines.
2. Fit plastic cover over securing nut.
Connect washer tubing to plenum cover.