XK (X150) V8-4.2L (2008)
Headlamp Washer Pump: Service and Repair
Headlamp Washer Pump (84.20.21)
1. Raise and support the vehicle.
WARNING: Do not work on or under a vehicle supported only by a jack. Always support the vehicle on safety stands.
2. Remove the RH fender splash shield.
3. Drain the washer reservoir fluid.
Position a container to collect the fluid.
4. Remove the headlamp washer pump.
Disconnect the washer jet hose.
Disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Remove and discard the seal.
1. Install a new seal.
2. Install the windshield washer pump.
Connect and secure the electrical connector.
Connect the washer jet hose.