XKR Convertible (X100) V8-4.0L SC (AJ27) (2001)
Convertible Top Canvas: Service and Repair
Convertible Top Headliner
Convertible Top Headliner (76.86.16)
1. Remove carpet from convertible top stowage compartment.
2. Disconnect heated backlight harness connectors and position harness clear of top.
3. Power top to fully down position.
4. Remove rear seat cushion.
5. Remove rear seat squab.
6. Remove rear quarter casing cappings.
7. Remove rear quarter casings.
8. Remove rear speaker-Premium ICE only.
9. Slacken and remove squab panel stiffener bracket to body securing nuts and remove bracket.
10. NOTE: Do not allow top to latch.
Power top to 3/4 closed position.
11. Remove battery cover and disconnect ground cable from battery terminal.
12. Position trunk RH liner for access and turn hydraulic pump valve fully counter-clockwise to manual operation position.
13. Remove LH cantrail seal and carrier.
Slacken and remove screws securing LH cantrail seal to frame and withdraw seal.
Slacken and remove screws securing LH cantrail seal carrier and remove seal carrier from vehicle.