Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
Air Filter Element: Service and Repair
Filter Element Only
Housing removal is not necessary for element (filter) replacement.
1. Loosen clamp (1) and disconnect air duct at air cleaner cover (3).
2. Pry over 4 spring clips (5) from housing cover (spring clips retain cover to housing).
3. Release housing cover (3) from locating tabs on housing and remove cover (3).
4. Remove air cleaner element (filter) from housing.
5. Clean inside of housing before replacing element.
1. Loosen clamp and disconnect air duct at air cleaner cover.
2. Lift entire housing assembly (1) from 4 locating pins (2).