Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
3. Install and tighten two mounting nuts (4). Refer to Torque Specifications.
4. Install electrical connector (3) to APPS (6).
5. Use a scan tool may to learn electrical parameters. Go to the Miscellaneous menu, and then select ETC Learn.
6. If the previous step is not performed, a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set.
7. If necessary, also use a scan tool to erase any Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from PCM.
8. Before starting engine, operate accelerator pedal to check for any binding.