Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
Throttle Body: Service and Repair
1. Remove air duct and air resonator box at throttle body.
2. Disconnect throttle body electrical connectors at IAC motor and TPS (3) , (4), and (5).
3. Remove vacuum line at throttle body.
4. Remove all control cables from throttle body (lever) arm. Refer to Accelerator Pedal and Throttle Cable.
5. Remove three throttle body mounting bolts (1).
6. Remove throttle body from intake manifold.
1. Check condition of throttle body-to-intake manifold O-ring. Replace as necessary.
2. Clean mating surfaces of throttle body and intake manifold.
3. Install throttle body-to-intake manifold O-ring.
4. Install throttle body to intake manifold.
5. Install 3 mounting bolts (1)Tighten bolts to 12 N.m (105 in. lbs.) torque.
6. Install control cables.
7. Install electrical connectors.
8. Install necessary vacuum lines.
9. Install air plenum.