Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
Blower Motor Relay: Service and Repair
NOTE: Illustration shown with junction block (JB) removed from instrument panel for clarity.
1. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the steering column opening cover.
3. Reach up into the instrument panel and remove the rear blower motor relay (2) from the top inside corner of the junction block (JB) located
outboard of the steering column.
1. Position the rear blower motor relay (2) into the proper receptacle of the junction block (JB) (1) located in the passenger compartment.
2. Align the blower motor relay terminals with the terminal cavities in the JB receptacle and push down firmly on the relay until the terminals are
3. Install the steering column opening cover.
4. Reconnect the negative battery cable.