Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
1. Position the blower motor power module (2) into the HVAC housing (4).
2. Install the two screws (3) that secure the blower motor power module to the HVAC housing. Tighten the screws to 2 N.m (17 in. lbs.).
3. Connect the two wire harness connectors (1) to the blower motor power module.
4. On LHD models, install the glove box into the instrument panel.
5. On RHD models, install the instrument panel silencer onto the passenger side of the instrument panel.
6. Reconnect the negative battery cable.