Commander 4WD V8-4.7L VIN N (2006)
1. Place TRS selector plate in the PARK position.
2. Position the transmission solenoid/TRS assembly onto the valve body Be sure that both alignment dowels are fully seated in the valve body and
that the TRS switch contacts are properly positioned in the selector plate
3. Install the bolts (1) to hold the transmission solenoid/TRS assembly onto the valve body.
4. Tighten the solenoid assembly screws adjacent to the arrows cast into the bottom of the valve body first. Tighten the screws to 6 Nm (50 inch lbs.)
5. Tighten the remainder of the solenoid assembly screws to 6 Nm (50 inch lbs.).
6. Install the valve body into the transmission.