Jeep Workshop Manuals
Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Powertrain Management > Relays and Modules - Powertrain Management > Relays and Modules - Computers and Control Systems > Engine Control Module > Component Information > Testing and Inspection > SKREEM Programming > Page 3074
b. No >> go to STEP 12.
9. Do not start the engine prior to completing the following steps (a. and b.)
a. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position for no less than 15 seconds.
10. Is this vehicle equipped with a CVT?
a. Yes >> go to STEP 11.
11. The TCM must be reprogrammed as follows:
a. Using the StarSCAN(R) or equivalent at the "Home" screen, Select "ECU View"
Select "Browse for New File". Follow the on screen instructions.
NOTE: If the part number recorded in step "11e" is the same as the new p/n shown on the "Flash File List" screen no further action
g. Highlight the appropriate calibration.
Select "Close" after the download is complete, then select "Back".
Highlight the listed calibration.
k. Select "Update Controller". Follow on screen instructions.
When the update is complete, select "OK".
m. Verify the part number at the top of the "Flash TCM" screen has updated to the new part number.
12. Is "WCM - Wireless Control Module" displayed in the "ECU Overview" screen list of modules?
a. Yes >> go to STEP 13.
13. Program the PCM to the Wireless Control Module (WCM).
a. Highlight the WCM.
When complete proceed to STEP 15.
14. Program the VIN into the PCM.
a. Scroll through the list of controllers and highlight the PCM.
cursor to the right of the last box and then backspace to delete the boxes from the window. Enter the VIN. Select "Finish" after completing the
Unplug the scan tool from the Data Link Connector.
g. At the "Vehicle Disconnected" screen, press "OK".
15. Is the vehicle equipped ETC?
a. Yes >> go to STEP 17.
16. Using the StarSCAN(R) or equivalent at the "Home" screen:
a. Select ECU View
Follow the on screen instructions. Select Next after each step. Select Finish after completing the last step.
NOTE: Due to the PCM programming procedure, a DTC may be set in other modules (TCM, BCM, MIC, SKREEM, etc.) within the
NOTE: The following step is required by law when reprogramming a PCM and/or TCM.
17. Type the necessary information on the Authorized Modification Label p/n 04275086AB and attach near the VECI label.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|