Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
1. Position the intrusion module (1) onto the two studs (3) on the right quarter inner panel (2).
2. Install and tighten the two nuts (5) that secure the module to the studs on the quarter inner panel. Tighten the nuts to 2 Nm (20 in. lbs.).
3. Reconnect the take out of the body wire harness to the connector receptacle (4) on the rearward side of the module.
4. Reinstall the trim onto the inside of the right quarter inner panel. See: Body and Frame/Interior Moulding / Trim/Trim Panel/Service and Repair.
5. Reconnect the battery negative cable.