Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Power Distribution Module: Service and Repair
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the rear seat cushion assembly, See: Body and Frame/Seats/Seat Cushion/Service and Repair/Seat Cushion - Removal.
3. Remove the fastener (1) from the inverter module mounting bracket of the (5).
4. Slide the module rearward to release the mounting tabs (3) from the slots in the seat frame (2).
5. Remove the inverter module (4).
NOTE: If a new inverter module is being installed, the mounting bracket will need to be transferred from the old module to the new.
1. Install the inverter module (4) onto the mounting bracket assembly (5).
2. Position the module and bracket onto the rear seat frame. Line up the mounting tabs (3) with the slots in the seat frame (2).
3. Push the module forward to engage the mounting tabs and install the fastener (1).
NOTE: Ensure the module electrical connector is connected during seat installation.
Install the rear seat assembly, See: Body and Frame/Seats/Service and Repair/Seat - Installation.
5. Connect the battery negative cable.