Jeep Workshop Manuals
Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Accessories and Optional Equipment > Ultrasonic Sensor, Antitheft > Component Information > Service and Repair > Removal > Page 854
Ultrasonic Sensor: Service and Repair
1. Position the intrusion sensor receiver (1) to the mounting bracket (4) on the right front corner of the overhead console housing (3).
5. Reconnect the battery negative cable.
1. Carefully pull down the right rear edge of the headliner from the upper liftgate opening far enough to reach between the headliner and the roof
panel to position the intrusion sensor transmitter (2) over the locating pins of the mounting bracket (4) on the headliner substrate.
2. Press the transmitter down until the two latch features (3) of the mounting bracket are fully engaged.
5. Reinstall the trim onto the upper liftgate opening. .
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|