Jeep Workshop Manuals
Grand Cherokee 2WD V6-3.7L (2008)
Sensors and Switches > Sensors and Switches - Powertrain Management > Sensors and Switches - Computers and Control Systems > Vehicle Speed Sensor > Component Information > Diagrams > Diagram Information and Instructions > Page 1488
5. Install the connector locking wedge, if required, and reconnect the connector to its mating half/component.
STANDARD PROCEDURE - WIRE SPLICING
When splicing a wire, it is important that the correct gage be used as shown in the wiring diagrams.
1. Remove one-half (1/2) inch of insulation from each wire that needs to be spliced.
3. Place the strands of wire overlapping each other inside of the splice clip (1).
4. Using crimping tool (1), Mopar p/n 05019912AA, crimp the splice clip and wires together.
5. Solder (3) the connection (2) together using rosin core type solder (1) only.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE ACID CORE SOLDER.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|