CLK 55 AMG (208.374) V8-5.5L (113.984) (2001)
Alignment: Service and Repair
AR40.20-P-0200A Perform Chassis Alignment Check
Perform Chassis Alignment
1. Drive vehicle onto electronic measuring system. The measuring system must be approved by Mercedes-Benz. Observe general information on
chassis alignment check.
2. Unlock rotary and sliding plates.
3. Install brake pedal winch on brake pedal. (Special Tool 000589183100)
4. Attach Mercedes-Benz quick-action clamps.
5. Attach and adjust measuring heads
6. Perform initial measurement.
7. Check vehicle level at front and rear axle with electronic inclination measuring instrument, and adjust if necessary.
8. Check and adjust toe-in at rear axle.
9. Check and adjust camber and caster at front axle.
10. Check and adjust camber and caster at rear axle.
11. Check and adjust toe-in at front axle.
12. Perform initial measurement again.
13. Remove measuring heads.
14. Take out brake pedal winch.
15. Drive vehicle off the measuring system
16. Lock rotary plates.
Brake Pedal Winch - Special Tool 000589183100