300ZX Coupe V6-2960cc DOHC (VG30DE) (1994)
Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming: Service and Repair
1. Turn ignition switch to the OFF position, then disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Wait a minimum of 10 minutes for air bag system to discharge. The system will retain power for approximately 10 minutes after
disconnecting the battery ground cable. It is possible for the air bag to deploy during this time.
3. Remove steering wheel lower lid and disconnect air bag module electrical connector.
1. With battery ground cable disconnected, connect air bag module connector.
2. Ensure no one is inside of the vehicle, then connect battery ground cable.
3. Turn ignition switch to the ON position and observe SRS warning light.
4. SRS warning light should illuminate for approximately seven seconds,then turn off and remain off for at least 45 seconds. This indicates SRS is
5. If SRS warning light does not respond as indicated, a malfunction in the SRS is indicated.