Frontier XE 4WD L4-2.4L (KA24DE) (1998)
Neutral Safety Switch: Adjustments
1. Remove control linkage and manual lever from manual shaft.
2. Set manual shaft in "N" position.
3. Loosen inhibitor switch fixing bolts.
4. Insert pin into adjustment holes in both inhibitor switch and manual as near vertical as possible.
5. Tighten inhibitor switch fixing bolts.
6. Remove pin.
7. Reinstall any part removed.
8. Adjust control linkage. Refer to Transmission and Drivetrain.
9. Check continuity of inhibitor switch.