Colt L4-1795cc 1.8L SOHC (1993)
Power Door Lock Control Module: Testing and Inspection
1. Remove the door lock control unit from the relay box.
2. Apply the power supply from the battery to terminal 8 and ground the terminals 4 and 5.
3. Connect a pointer type circuit tester between terminal 3 and ground. After switching to the DC V range, ground the terminal 7 to make sure that
the pointer of the circuit tester moves instantaneously.
4. Then, connect the pointer type circuit tester between terminal 1 and ground and disconnect the ground from terminal 5 to make sure that the
pointer of the circuit tester moves instantaneously.
5. In addition, check if there is battery voltage between terminal 6 and ground and between terminal 2 and ground.