Grand Voyager V6-201 3.3L VIN R SMFI (1997)
Brake Switch (Cruise Control): Testing and Inspection
Fig. 21 Stop Lamp Switch
1. Remove the stop lamp switch refer to Stop Switch Removal/Installation. Disconnect connector from stop lamp switch. Using an ohmmeter, switch
continuity may be checked as follows:
2. With switch plunger released, there should be continuity between Pin 5 and Pin 6.
3. With switch plunger depressed, there should be continuity:
Between Pin 1 and Pin 2.
Between Pin 3 and Pin 4.
4. If the above results are not obtained, the stop lamp switch is defective or out of adjustment.
5. See Stop lamp switch adjustment.