Grand Voyager V6-3.0L VIN 3 (1998)
Keyless Entry Module: Adjustments
1. Using a functional key fob transmitter, unlock the vehicle and disarm the Vehicle Theft Security System.
2. Insert ignition key into the ignition switch.
3. Turn the ignition switch to RUN position without starting engine.
4. Using a functional key fob transmitter, press and hold the UNLOCK button for a minimum four seconds (maximum ten seconds).
5. While holding UNLOCK button, and before ten seconds passes, press and release the PANIC button. A single chime will sound to verify that the
RKE module is set to receive the new Vehicle Access Code(s).
6. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press any button on each new key fob transmitter. After 30 seconds or when ignition switch is turned OFF, the
RKE module will end the programming mode. A single chime will sound to verify that the RKE module will no longer receive additional Vehicle
7. When Vehicle Access Code(s) programming is complete, turn Ignition Switch to the OFF position and verify RKE system operation using each
NOTE: Only the primary (first two) key fob transmitters will operate the memory seat and mirror systems. If a primary key fob is being replaced,
the memory seat and mirror module will require programming.