Grand Voyager V6-3.8L VIN L (1999)
Keyless Entry Module: Adjustments
The content of this article reflects the changes called out by TSB 26-09-99.
PROGRAMMING RKE MODULE
1. Using a functional key fob transmitter, unlock the vehicle and disarm the Vehicle Theft Security System.
2. Insert ignition key into the ignition switch.
3. Thrn the ignition switch to RUN position without starting engine.
4. Using a functional key fob transmitter, press and hold the UNLOCK button for a minimum four seconds (maximum ten seconds).
5. While holding UNLOCK button, and before ten seconds passes, press and release the PANIC button. A single chime will sound to verify that the
RKE module is set to receive the new Vehicle Access Code(s).
6. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the "LOCK" and "UNLOCK" buttons on the transmitter at the same time. Then press any one of
the buttons. The BCM will sound an abbreviated chime to acknowledge that the programming of the transmitter has been completed and was
7. Repeat step 6 for all transmitters that will be used with this vehicle (up to 4 total).
8. Programming mode will last for 30 seconds. To get out of programming mode sooner, turn the ignition OFF. A single chime will sound to verify
that the RKE module will no longer accept additional Vehicle Access Code(s).
9. When Vehicle Access Code(s) programming is complete, turn the ignition switch to the OFF position and verify RKE system operation using each
NOTE: Only the two key fob transmitters that have been programmed to the memory seat and mirror system will operate it. if any key fob is
replaced, the memory seat and mirror module will require programming.