PB 150 V8-318 5.2L VIN T 2-BBL (1983)
3. On all models, remove horn sounder and steering wheel. Refer to ``Horn Sounder & Steering Wheel, Replace'' procedure.
4. On standard columns proceed as follows:
a. Remove turn signal lever to switch attaching screw, then the lever. If equipped with speed control, allow lever to hang free.
b. Remove switch retainer attaching screws, then the retainer.
5. On tilt columns, proceed as follows:
a. Remove plastic cover from lock plate, if equipped.
b. Depress lock plate using tool C-4156 or equivalent, then pry retaining ring out of groove using screwdriver. The full load of the cancelling
cam spring should not be relieved. If full load is relieved, retaining ring will turn too easily, making removal more difficult.
c. Remove lock plate, cancelling cam and spring, then place turn signal lever in right turn position.
d. Remove turn signal lever to switch attaching screw, then the lever.If equipped with speed control, allow lever to hang free.
e. Remove hazard warning switch knob attaching screw, then the turn signal switch attaching screws.
On tilt columns, position steering wheel in midpoint position.
7. On models equipped with column shift, place selector lever in first or third gear position.
8. On all models, remove wire cover attaching clips, then the cover if equipped.
9. Disconnect turn signal electrical connector. Wrap a piece of tape around the connector and wire to prevent snagging during switch removal.
Remove turn signal/hazard warning switch assembly by pulling switch up from column while straightening and guiding wires up through column
Reverse procedure to install.