PB 150 V8-318 5.2L VIN T 2-BBL (1983)
Wiper Switch: Service and Repair
1980-87 VANS, WAGONS & FRONT SECTIONS
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove steering column cover, if equipped.
3. Remove two switch housing to instrument panel attaching screws.
4. Disconnect switch and bezel assembly electrical connectors.
5. Disconnect illumination lamp, then remove switch housing assembly from under instrument panel.
6. Remove switch to housing retaining screws, then the switch.
7. Reverse procedure to install.