Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Cruise Control Servo Cable: Service and Repair
Speed Control System
1. Remove throttle cable clasp from the throttle body cam.
2. Remove speed control cable from throttle cam by sliding clasp out hole used for throttle cable.
3. Compress the retaining tabs on the cable and slide cable out of bracket.
4. Raise and support vehicle on hoist.
5. Remove 2 nuts retaining bracket to servo.
6. Remove retaining clip holding cable to servo.
1. Install retaining clip to cable at servo.
2. Slide cable bell housing over servo mounting studs.
3. Install 2 nuts at cable to servo and servo bracket, tighten to 7 N.m (60 ins. lbs.).
4. Lower vehicle.
5. Slide cable into throttle cable bracket and engage retaining tabs.
6. Rotate the throttle cam forward to the wide open position and install speed control cable clasp.
7. Rotate the throttle cam forward to the wide open position and install throttle cable clasp.