Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Headlamp Switch: Service and Repair
1. Open hood.
2. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
3. Remove instrument panel top cover.
4. Disconnect wiring connectors from the switch.
5. Remove the switch knob by depressing the release button on the bottom of the switch and pulling out knob from switch.
6. Remove headlamp knob bezel.
7. Remove the retaining nut to the headlamp switch.
8. Pull the headlamp switch and mounting plate rearward from the instrument panel opening.
9. Remove headlamp switch from instrument panel.
For installation, reverse the above procedures.