Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Marker Lamp Bulb: Service and Repair
1. Remove screws attaching the tail/stop/side marker/turn signal lamp access door to the lamp housing.
2. Remove access door.
Headlamp Bulb Access Cover Screws
3. Rotate side marker bulb socket counterclockwise one quarter turn.
4. Pull side marker bulb socket from the tail/stop/side marker/turn signal lamp.
5. Pull bulb from the bulb socket.
1. Push bulb into the bulb socket.
2. Push side marker bulb socket into back of tail/stop/side marker/turn signal lamp.
3. Rotate bulb socket clockwise one quarter turn.
4. Position the lamp access door on the body.
5. Install screws attaching lamp access door to the body.
6. Verify proper operation.