Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
1. Install the new wheel stud into the flange of the hub/bearing. Install flat washers on wheel stud. Install a lug nut on the wheel stud with the flat side
of lug nut against the washers.
2. Tighten the wheel lug nut, pulling the wheel stud into the flange of the hub and bearing assembly. When the head of the stud is fully seated against
the bearing flange, remove lug nut and washers from wheel stud.
3. Install the brake rotor on the hub/bearing.
4. Install the disc brake caliper on the caliper adapter. Caliper is installed by reversing the removal procedure.
5. Install disc brake caliper attaching bolts. Tighten the caliper attaching bolts to a torque of 41 Nm (30 ft. lbs.).
6. Install wheel and tire.
7. Install wheel lug nuts. Tighten the wheel mounting nuts in the proper sequence until all nuts are torqued to half the specified torque. Then repeat
the proper sequence, tightening the stud nuts to the specified torque of 122 Nm (90 ft. lbs.).
8. Install the center cap on the wheel
9. Lower vehicle.