Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Power and Ground Distribution > Fuse > Component Information > Diagrams > Diagram Information and Instructions > Page 3917
Diagrams By Figure Number. The reference number for the subsequent diagram will match a listed group shown.
Connector and Terminal Replacement
1. Disconnect battery.
Stagger Cutting Wires (Typical)
6. Stagger cut the matching wires on the repair connector assembly in the opposite order as was done on the harness side of the repair. Allow extra
length for soldered connections. Check that the overall length is the same as the original.
7. Remove 1 inch of insulation from each wire.
9. Spread the strands of the wire apart on each part of the exposed wires (Example 1).
10. Push the two ends of wire together until the strands of wire are close to the insulation (Example 2).
ends of the tubing.
14. Repeat steps 8 through 13 for each wire.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|