Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Vacuum Reservoir: Service and Repair
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove air inlet hose and resonator box and air cleaner top.
3. Remove the 3 fasteners from vacuum reservoir.
4. Remove electrical connector.
5. Remove vacuum hoses.
6. Remove vacuum reservoir.
1. Install vacuum hoses to reservoir.
2. Install electrical connector.
3. Install 3 fasteners and tighten.
4. Install air inlet hose and resonator box and air cleaner top.
5. Connect the negative battery cable.