Plymouth Workshop Manuals
Prowler V6-3.5L VIN G (1999)
Transmission and Drivetrain > Automatic Transmission/Transaxle > Transmission Cooler, A/T > Component Information > Service and Repair > Complete Module > Page 3303
Transmission Cooler: Service and Repair
1. Position an oil drain pan under oil cooler.
Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
2. Remove transmission oil cooler lines from cooler.
Transmission Oil Cooler - Removal/Installation
3. Remove bolts attaching oil cooler to support bracket.
1. Attach oil cooler to support bracket and tighten bolts to 6.2 Nm (55 inch lbs.).
NOTE: Oil cooler line fittings at cooler use either O-rings or flared fittings. Inspect O-rings before installation (if equipped). Replace as
2. Attach transmission cooler lines to cooler and tighten fittings to 25 Nm (220 inch lbs.).
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|