911 Carrera 4S (997) F6-3.8L (2007)
Antenna Control Module: Service and Repair
Removing And Installing Control Unit For Antenna
Preliminary work - antenna control unit
Remove right-hand panel of centre console.
Removing control unit for antenna
1. Remove ignition key and switch off audio system.
2. Undo the velcro strip on the carpet underneath the centre console.
3. Push a screwdriver under the control unit and lever it up at the front and rear.
4. Release the electrical connectors -A- and pull them away from the antenna control unit.
5. Take out the control unit.