911 Turbo Cabriolet AWD (997) F6-3.8L Turbo (2011)
9. Clip in cable guide -1- at the top left of the dashboard support.
INFORMATION: Before securing the dashboard support, make sure that all lines and plug connections are routed correctly.
10. Fully position dashboard support -2- and screw fastening screws in by hand at the left and right -1-.
11. Align dashboard support and tighten fastening screws at the left and right -1-. Tightening torque: 23 Nm (17 ftlb.)
12. Secure dashboard support -3- at the right with the fastening screw -1-. Tightening torque: 9.7 Nm (7.5 ftlb.)
13. Position bracket -2- and secure with the fastening screw -1-. Tightening torque: 9.7 Nm (7.5 ftlb.)
14. Tighten fastening nuts -1- close to the plenum panel. Tightening torque: 23 Nm (17 ftlb.)