911 Turbo Cabriolet AWD (997) F6-3.8L Turbo (2011)
Maintenance Required Lamp/Indicator: Procedures
Resetting the service interval
If the engine oil is replaced during maintenance work, the service interval must be reset.
1. Start the PIWIS Tester P 9718 and follow the instructions on the Tester.
2. Select vehicle type, press >>" and start the automatic control unit search.
3. Select the Instrument cluster menu and press >>".
4. Select the Special functions menu and press >>"
5. Select the Reset service interval display menu and press >>".
6. The messages Resetting service interval and Function completed successfully appear on the Tester.
7. Quit the menu, shut down the PIWIS Tester and disconnect it from the vehicle.
Porsche does not provide an alternate method of resetting the Service Indicator