Cayenne GTS (9PA) V8-4.8L (2008)
3. Unscrew fastening screw -Arrow 1- and fastening nut -Arrow 2-, then remove the ground strap -Arrow A-.
4. Undo the fastening screw -Arrow 3- and remove the antenna amplifier -Arrow B-.
Installing control unit for antenna amplifier
1. Position antenna amplifier in installation position -Arrow A- and secure with the fastening screw - arrow 3-.
2. Position ground strap in installation position -Arrow B- and screw on the fastening nut -Arrow 2-, but do not tighten.
3. Secure ground lead and ground strap with fastening screw -Arrow 1-, then tighten fastening nut - arrow 2-.
4. Push antenna leads onto the antenna amplifier -Arrow A- until the locking tabs -Arrows B- are felt to engage.
5. Push on the plugs for the antenna leads -a- and the power supply -b- -Arrows C-.
6. Secure leads with adhesive tape -Arrow D-.
Install top cover of rear spoiler.