900 SE Hatchback L4-1985cc 2.0L DOHC Turbo EFI (1997)
1. Clean the sealing surfaces and install the coolant pump to the pump housing.
2. Lubricate the 0-rings with an acid-free Vaseline and install the sleeve together with the pump.
3. Refit the boost pressure control valve (turbo).
4. Refit the coolant hose to the throttle body and refit the screws on the thermostat housing.
5. Refit the screw which holds the coolant pipe to the front left-hand corner of the engine.
6. Reconnect the coolant hoses and pipes to the coolant pump.
7. Refit the steering servo pump with its bracket and put the belt back.
8. Release the tension on the belt tensioner with an extension to a ratchet and remove the drill.
9. Refit the pressure pipe between the charge air cooler and the throttle body and refit the bypass hose (turbo).
10. Refit the intake hose (turbo) and refit the air cleaner.
11. Check that the radiator's drain plug is tightened, fill up with coolant and check that the system does not leak.