Legacy GT LTD Sedan AWD F4-2.5L SOHC (2001)
12. Apply adhesive to glass end surface as shown.
13. Fit matching pins using suction rubber cup to install windshield glass.
14. Lightly press windshield glass for tight fit.
15. Make adhesive surface flush using spatula.
When door is opened/closed after glass is bonded, always lower door glass and then open/close it carefully.
Move vehicle slowly.
16. After completion of all work, allow vehicle to stand for about 24 hours.
NOTE: For minimum drying time and time the vehicle must be left standing before driving after bonding, follow instructions or instruction
manual from the adhesive manufacturer.
17. After curing of adhesive, pour water on external surface of vehicle to check that there are no water leaks.
CAUTION: When a vehicle is returned to the user, tell him or her that the vehicle should not be subjected to heavy impact for at least three days.
18. Install cowl panel.