Tribeca F6-3.6L (2008)
Cruise Control Switch: Service and Repair
Cruise Control Command Switch
CAUTION: Before servicing, be sure to read the notes in the "AB" section for proper handling of the driver's airbag module.
1. Set the front wheels in straight ahead position.
2. Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
3. Disconnect the ground cable from battery and wait for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
4. Using TORX(R) bit T30 (1), loosen two TORX(R) bolts which secure the driver's airbag module.
5. Disconnect the airbag module connector on back of the airbag module.
6. Remove the steering wheel.
7. Remove the four screws to remove the lower cover from steering wheel.
8. Remove one screw to remove the cruise control command switch from lower cover.
Install in the reverse order of removal.