Equator 2WD V6-4.0L (2009)
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
REAR DOOR - CREW CAB
1. Remove power window switch assembly.
Disconnect harness connector.
2. Remove pull handle cover.
Remove screw behind pull handle cover.
3. Remove pull handle escutcheon.
4. Lift upward to release clips and remove armrest.
Remove screws behind armrest.
5. Release the clips and remove rear door finisher.
Disconnect the rear door tweeter connector, then remove the rear door tweeter screws and remove the rear door tweeter.
6. Remove pull handle/lock lever assembly.
Disconnect lock lever cable and pull handle cable from lever assembly. Refer to [Front Door Lock: Removal and Installation].