Equator 2WD V6-4.0L (2009)
Brakes and Traction Control > Parking Brake System > Parking Brake Control > Component Information > Service and Repair > Parking Brake Control : Exploded View > Page 3239
Parking Brake Control: Service and Repair
Parking Brake Control: Removal and Installation
1) Disconnect the return spring from the equalizer.
Do not reuse the adjusting nut, use a new adjusting nut for installation.
9) Remove the rear disc rotors.
10) Remove the left and right parking brake shoes, then disconnect the rear cables from the toggle levers.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
The control lever assembly bolts must be installed in the following order:
1) Install and temporarily tighten the control lever assembly bolts (A), (B) and (D).
2) Install and tighten the control lever assembly bolt (C) to specification.
Adjust the parking brake.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|