Equator 2WD V6-4.0L (2009)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Cooling System > Radiator > Component Information > Service and Repair > Radiator: Exploded View > Page 1359
Radiator: Service and Repair
Radiator: Removal and Installation
1) Remove air dam using power tool.
Perform this step when engine is cold.
Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
4) Remove air duct and air cleaner case assembly.
7) Disconnect A/T fluid cooler hoses, if equipped.
Install blind plug to avoid leakage of A/T fluid.
8) Remove radiator shroud (lower).
10) Remove radiator cooling fan assembly.
12) Remove the two A/C condenser bolts.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|