Equator 2WD V6-4.0L (2009)
Engine, Cooling and Exhaust > Engine > Cylinder Head Assembly > Valve Cover > Component Information > Service and Repair > Rocker Cover: Exploded View > Page 1018
b) Apply liquid gasket (b) 90° to figure (a).
2) Install new rocker cover gasket to rocker cover.
Check to be sure rocker cover gasket is not dropped from installation groove of rocker cover.
4) Tighten the rocker cover bolts in two steps in numerical order as shown.
1st step :1.96 Nm (0.20 kg-m, 17 in-lb)
5) Install oil filler cap to rocker cover (LH), if removed.
Insert PCV hose by 25 to 30 mm (0.98 to 1.18 in) from connector end.
When installing, be careful not to twist or come in contact with other parts.
7) Installation of the remaining components is in the reverse order of removal.
1) Remove engine room cover using power tool.
3) Separate engine harness removing their brackets from rocker covers.
|[PREV PAGE] [NEXT PAGE]|