SX4 2WD L4-2.0L (2007)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
ICM Removal And Installation
Reference: Inspection of ICM and Its Circuit
1. Disconnect negative (-) cable from battery.
2. Disable air bag system referring to Disabling Air Bag System:Except advanced Air Bag.
3. Remove driver air bag (inflator) module referring to Driver Air Bag (Inflator) Module Removal and Installation:Except advanced Air Bag.
4. Remove steering wheel referring to Steering Wheel Removal and Installation.
5. Remove steering column lower and upper covers.
6. Remove engine start knob if equipped with keyless start system.
7. Disconnect connector (1) from ICM (2).
8. Remove a screw (3) from ICM.
9. Remove ICM from steering lock assembly or steering lock unit.
NOTE: The antenna part of ICM is fragile. Therefore, do not add strong power to the part or twist the part. Installation Reverse the removal
Reverse the removal procedure.