SX4 4WD L4-2.0L (2008)
Alarm Module: Service and Repair
ICM Removal and Installation
Inspection of ICM and Its Circuit See: Accessories and Optional Equipment/Antitheft and Alarm Systems/Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and
General Diagnostics/Inspection of ICM and Its Circuit
1. Disconnect negative (-) cable at battery.
2. Remove dash side trim (4) and steering column hole cover (3).
3. Remove steering column covers (1).
Turn steering wheel to access steering column cover screws (2).
4. Remove knee protector plate (if equipped).
5. Remove engine start knob (keyless start model).
6. Disconnect connector (1) from ICM (2).
7. Remove a screw (3) from ICM.