XL-7 2WD V6-3.6L (2007)
1. Position the NEW retaining washer (1).
2. Attach the steering linkage inner tie rod onto the rack.
Refer to [Pipe Wrench Positioning Notice].
3. Place a pipe wrench on the rack next to the steering linkage inner tie rod housing
Refer to [Fastener Notice].
4. Place a torque wrench and OTC 09922-10010-01 Inner Tie Rod Wrench on the flats of the steering linkage inner tie rod housing
Tighten to 78 Nm (58 ft. lbs.).
5. Bend the tabs over on the retaining washer (1) to secure it.
6. Install the steering gear boot.